Career Connection Overview
Career Connection is an initiative from the Department of Economics to assist students in their transition from college to the workforce. Through professionally-oriented activities, Career Connection enables students to capitalize on their academic training beyond the Department’s regular curriculum.
Please schedule an appointment or stop by our drop-in hours if you are interested in:
- Getting feedback on a resume or cover letter
- Practicing your interview skills
- Learning about graduate programs, CPA requirements, and other certifications
- Connecting with UCSB alumni, firm recruiters, and other industry professionals
- Speaking with a Peer Advisor on coursework and career development
Visit the Job Opportunities tab for a full list of the programs we offer.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Zoom Appointment with the Career Connection Office
If you would like to schedule an appointment with the Career Connection Office, please email or call with the following information:
- UCSB Perm Number
- Reason for appointment
- 3 dates and times that you're available in the afternoon
We ask that you bring printed copies of your resume or cover letter if you would like them critiqued.
All advising on Tuesday and Friday, will be appointment only and via zoom. An advisor or peer will provide you with the link when the appointment is confirmed.
Career Connection Blog
Stay up to date on events, job postings, and everything else Career Connection
Career Connection Advisors
Office: North Hall 2119
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Drop-in advising: 9:30am-11:30am
By appointment: 1:00pm-5:00pm
Advisors are remote, please contact via email for an appointment.
Please bring a printed copy of anything you would like reviewed