Where to study
The UCSB EAP office offers programs in over 40 locations from which to choose (and over 100 different program options in those countries). Some offer only intensive language and culture programs, others offer “set” courses which may or may not fit the major. The majority allow students to choose from regular host university course choices (offered in English or the host country language). The best way to choose is to look over the options and consult with the Education Abroad Program Advisors. Students should also talk with the Economics Undergraduate Advisor to help decide which EAP University would be a good fit with the UCSB Economics major.
Some excellent economics and business programs, our students attend are:
- Fudan University, China
- Warwick University, England
- University of Glasgow, Scotland
- University of St. Andrews in England and Scotland
- London School of Economics (summer only)
- Global Business Program in Asia in Hong Kong and Shanghai (summer only)
- Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain
- University of Commerce, Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Maastricht University, Netherlands
You can see the list of pre-approved major courses here. Please bear in mind you are in no way limited to these schools or courses.