Visiting Graduate

Education Abroad Program (EAP)

If your university has an agreement with the University of California, you can visit as an EAP student. The Graduate Division has an option for them to apply to UCSB through the EAP office as official "Non-Degree EAP Reciprocity" students.

A student wishing to visit the department must do so under the guidelines of Graduate Division.